PROFILE LISTINGS FOR RENT EQUAL HOUSING PROVIDER OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE TYPICAL INTERIORS
If you have set an appointment with us, please download the correct RENTAL APPLICATION for the apartment you want to rent, print it, fill it out, and bring it with you on your appointment. You will be one step closer to getting your new apartment. (download COSIGNER APPLICATION if needed.)
If You Want To Rent From Fan Apartments, Inc.:
1. Roommates and/or co-signers must complete separate Applications.
2. Application fee is $25.00 per person. It is not refundable and must be presented with this Application.
3. Earnest Deposit is equal to one months rent and must be presented with this Application, in a separate check from the application fee. If you have written a check for the Earnest Deposit and you are declined, we will have to verify that the funds have been credited to our bank.
4. First month's rent must be paid by certified check or money order no later than the Lease start date or Move In date, whichever comes first.
5. If Pets are allowed, the typical fee for Pets are as follows: Pet rent is $50.00 per month. There is a one time non-refundable $100.00 fee charged for accepting a pet and is due and payable with your first month's rent. We must approve pets and applicant must sign a pet agreement included in Lease. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS the above fees are paid and a Pet Agreement is executed with Fan Apartments, Inc. NO MORE THAN 2 PETS ARE ALLOWED! NO PIT BULLS! (As per our Insurance company. SORRY!)
6. If this Application is mailed or faxed to our office, you must photocopy and send your driver's license or other photo identification. PLEASE MAKE ALL PAYMENTS PAYABLE TO Fan Apartments, Inc.
Please call our Agent: 804 564-9833
Here Are the Qualifications To Rent From Fan Apartments, Inc.
1) All applicants must have at least 2 years of good payment history and a high credit of at least $2,500.
1) Must be verifiable, attachable income of not less than 3 times (gross income) of the rent per month (when utilities are included in rent), and 4 times when utilities are not included. Cosigners income must be 5 to 6 times the rent (combined gross monthly cosigner income).
2) School loans, tips or any unattachable income are not taken into consideration by our staff when approving applications.
3) Current employment must be over 6 months. A lateral job move is acceptable.
4) Income may be verified with faxed letter from Human Resources, pay stub, or the first page of tax return.
1) Proper payment history & good neighbors and abiding the Lease overall is what we are looking for.
2) Automatic decline with 2 or more late payments.